The Predictive Index® System
Let us help you find, retain and accelerate top talent through your organization
THE PI BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT™️
Use global best practices to create a workforce built on Talent Optimization. Set your current and future team up for success with The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment™️. Through this unique objective Behavioral Assessment, learn and understand what natural drives motivate both candidates and current employees to behave as they do. The assessment takes the average taker 6 minutes and is available in over 70 languages.
HOW THE PI BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT™️ HELPS YOUR BUSINESS:
- Create a culture of self-awareness
- Reduction in attrition and turnover. Increased retention.
- Builds teamwork. Understand the unique drives of every member of the team.
- Effectively optimize a team’s ability to communicate, make decisions, and work together.
- Assists management in making people-smart decisions. Align your business strategy to your human capital strategy. Right people, right role.
- Effectively recruit, coach and mentor people. Best practices on finding, retaining and accelerating talent at every level of your organization.
ENSURE YOU INTERVIEW THE RIGHT CANDIDATES & GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR PEOPLE
The PI Behavioral Assessment™️ system is versatile. Use it across all levels of your organization, from a pre-employment assessment for job fit, to aligning more effective teams, as well as selecting future leaders and impacting company culture.
REVEAL INDIVIDUAL POTENTIAL, BEHAVIORS AND WORK STYLES
This scientifically proven system is presented with a user-friendly interface. Built in a SAAS platform, the system can be accessed from your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. It has been scientifically and statistically validated to be a reliable predictor of work-related behavior.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
When used in conjunction, both The PI Behavioral Assessment™️, PI Cognitive Assessment and the PI Job Assessment will take your team to the next level. With these three Assessments, you will have the ability to compare the behavioral drives and cognitive ability to the demands of every role in your organization.
Let us help you hire the right staff and train the best team!
THE PI COGNITIVE ASSESSMENT™️
General cognitive agility assessments are among the very best predictors of training success and job performance across all job levels and industries.
When cognitive ability is used as a key data point in talent decision-making, the odds are greatly improved for selecting individuals who can catch on quickly, problem-solve, and are able to meet or exceed performance expectations sooner.
It’s also important to note that the value of the score is not as important as how you use the information collected.
Help your team learn, absorb and process new information with the PI Cognitive Assessment™️.
- The timed assessment consists of 50 questions
- Not a measure of intelligence/IQ
- Easily administered online
THE PI JOB ASSESSMENT™️
Different jobs demand different behaviors. We give our clients the opportunity to hire the right people with the right behaviors for the right job.
The PI Job Assessment™️ helps individuals gain a fresh perspective about the demands of the role to make winning behavioral “choices” to adapt for success.
The Predictive Index®️ suite of assessments includes, at no additional fee, our PI Job Assessment™️ options.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Job Patterns are created using the PI Job Assessment™️ with input from multiple stakeholders who know the job well. This only takes 10 minutes for stakeholder input, and stakeholders receive guidance from our team in merging those inputs to create a consensus
- This provides managers and employees with clear expectations of the Job’s demands.
- Provides a working guideline for the individual to succeed right from the start, and for incumbents in a Coaching/Choices adjustment scenario.
- The PI Job Assessment™️ tool is appropriate for any job at any level of your organization.
- Clients build Job Patterns for every position in the company.
- Then, in the dashboard, you can stack and rank candidates.
THE VALIDITY OF THE PREDICTIVE INDEX®️
IS THE PREDICTIVE INDEX SYSTEM ACCURATE?
Since 1955, global organizations have depended on The Predictive Index®️ as a strategic assessment tool for improved employee selection, talent management, and leadership development. Our clients have confidence in PI®️, not only because of its user-friendly accuracy but also for its scientific and research-based foundation.
The Predictive Index®️ was developed and validated in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Guidelines, as well as the professional standards established by the American Psychological Association (APA) and the Society of Industrial & Organizational Psychology (SIOP).
The Predictive Index®️, remains dedicated to conducting research that ensures that the PI Behavioral Assessment is work-related, free of bias, valid and reliable. Their in-house research team has amassed an extensive library of over 400 criterion-related job validity studies covering multiple jobs, industries and countries, which document its validity and application in the business world.
For additional information on the science and validity of The Predictive Index®️, please contact us.
THE PREDICTIVE INDEX®️ CONSULTING
PREDICTIVE GROUP ASSOCIATES ARE SEASONED BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS CERTIFIED TO ASSIST YOU IN APPLYING OBJECTIVE AND TARGETED DATA.
Your Predictive Group Associate is passionate and experienced in solving diverse business challenges in complex industries, your associate provides assistance in deciphering your people issues.
Your Associate can provide a PI®️ Discovery presentation to your team. PI Discovery is a fun and fascinating presentation that introduces PI®️ concepts to your entire team. Revealing participants PI Behavioral Assessment and strengths, leadership styles and communication styles improves interpersonal communication promotes teamwork.
With PI Consulting, we offer:
- ½ day and 2-day PI Workshops
- Leadership Development
- Reduce turnover analysis