Predictive Group Workshops
- Becoming a PI Practitioner
- Managing People to Perform
- Customer-Focused Selling™
- Coaching for Performance
- Leadership Transition Program™
Become a Certified PI® Analyst
The two-day Becoming a PI Practitioner Workshop transforms perspectives in managing individual, team and business performance. Attendees are guided to a higher level of self-awareness, resulting in behavior adjustments that accelerate career trajectory. Lively, energetic and uncommonly valuable, attendees develop a complete understanding of decision-making, communication and delegation styles by applying The Predictive Index® data to actual work experiences.
It is our goal to transfer the knowledge to the managers at all levels of your organization. We want to equip you with the data and tools to develop people-smart management skills, decipher leadership styles and promote an environment of productivity and cohesion. By adopting and applying The Predictive Index® data, managers make more effective, productive and profitable decisions about your people.
Who should attend?
- Executives or managers responsible for business strategy, planning, and success
- HR professionals who will serve as the PI expert and advisor in their organization
- Any employee continuing their PI learning journey after attending another PI workshop
- Individuals looking to use PI to address their day-to-day business challenges
Continuing education credit is available for Becoming a PI Practitioner Workshop and Managing People to Perform Workshop through HRCI, Human Resource Certification Institute and SHRM, Society for Human Resource Management.